Be a SafeSitter®!
Safesitter® classes provide an opportunity to receive medically accurate information across a variety of household emergency situations.
· Would you know how to rescue a choking child?
· What if the child gets a bloody nose?
· Do you know how to screen babysitting jobs to decide whether to accept or refuse?
· Would you know what to say if you had to call 911?
· Do you know how to change a diaper?
Safesitters learn these things…and more!
Cost: $45 / person
Recommended for ages 11 – 14 years.
For more info or to register please call 970.384.7566 or email [email protected].