The other night I had the luxury of shopping for the holidays…ALONE! It was 7:00pm and not much was open but between RADIO BOARDSHOP and THE UTE MOUNTAINEER, I accomplished a lot but SHHHHHHH! Don’t tell the boys.
1. If you are looking for somebody with the power of conviction than track down Travis McLain, a Partner at Radio Boardshop, and he’ll get you on track. Ask him to show you his limited edition “I Slash Pow” T-Shirts and Colorado Radio stickers. Kids love feeling as though they are part of anything exclusive.
2. For stocking stuffers for your mountain-man, or woman, visit The Ute Mountaineer. They have all kinds of intriguing items that you never knew you needed from beer openers with a purpose to insulated life-saving blankets. Let the sales people working there help you, you’ll get a mini-education on useful tools for the great outdoors.
3. After indulging on the splendors of holiday parties, many will appreciate the gift of re-defining those muscle tones by purchasing a gift certificate for Fitness and Nutrition Services with Lisa Cohen. Lisa can be reached at 970-379-5912 or [email protected]
4. How about giving the gift of photography by purchasing a gift certificate toward a family portrait with Michele Cardamone Photography. Michele can be reached at 970-379-9122 or [email protected] (and yes, that’s my Tuck Tuck).
5. Get the the gift that gives twice. The 1:Face Watch, a timepiece with a humanitarian heart, empowers consumers to support one of six global causes with every purchase: Hunger, cancer, water, the environment, AIDS, and breast cancer. Working with charities like One Days Wages and Charity Water, each purchase fulfills a charity-specific metric. One Days Wages will provide food supplements to 16 children in the Horn of Africa for every white watch sold, while Charity: Water will build a well to support a village in Rwanda for every 625 yellow watches sold. Get the gift that keeps on giving right here.