- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Comedy & Supper Club
February 14 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm$30 – $45
Casey James Salengo is a NYC based comedian who’s been featured on Comedy Central Presents, Jimmy Kimmel Live, This Week at the Cellar, and HBO’s Pause with Sam Jay. He performs at clubs, bars, road houses, carnival tents, erotic book stores, novelty keychain distributors, and any other venue that will have him all across the country. His debut album “Wild Country Phoenix” and his Comedy Central web series “Casey Tries His Best” are available wherever you get that kind of thing. He’s a large affable boy who is easily spooked so approach with caution.
Courtney Maginnis is a comedian and actress based in NYC. She performs standup all over the country and has been a part of the Brooklyn Comedy Festival, NY Comedy Festival, Red Clay Comedy Festival and more. Courtney has performed in sketches for Comedy Central and College Humor. She’s been featured for a story on NPR’s Studio 360 as well as appeared on shows for Sirius XM. She is one of the stars of the popular web series NFL Fan Therapy and recently was on an episode of HBO’s Game Theory with Bomani Jones.
TACAW is pleased to partner with Epicure Catering to offer Supper Club & Show. Only 50 tickets are available for the Supper Club, so don’t wait to reserve your spot now. Guest Chefs Julia and Allen Domingos are planning a delicious culinary adventure. Supper Club will be served in our beautiful lobby prior to the show. Patrons who don’t have a dinner reservation are welcome to purchase a standalone ticket for the show.
SUPPER CLUB – PLATED DINNER
- SUPPER CLUB & SHOW TICKETS: $105 MEMBERS / $110 NON-MEMBERS
- Doors open for Supper Club @ 5:45 pm
- Supper Club served at 6:00 pm
- MENU – coming soon
- Supper Club sales are not available the day of.
- Allergies: TACAW takes food allergies very seriously and is not equipped to handle allergic reactions. We are happy to accommodate dietary requests, but know that common allergens are processed in our commissary kitchen on a regular basis.