Aspen TREE's 10th Annual Farm-to-Table Meal - aspenreallife

Aspen’s most inclusive calendar is curated daily to ensure that you can find everything happening in our valley in one place. Submit your events to be included in our weekly conversations

Submit an Event

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Aspen TREE’s 10th Annual Farm-to-Table Meal

November 21, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC-6

The 10th Annual Aspen TREE Farm-to-Table Meal is a free community event!

Tuesday, November 21st at the Hotel Jerome! This year, Aspen TREE has set a goal of purchasing 75% of the ingredients from beginning farmers in the Roaring Fork Valley (from within 35 miles of the venue) and the remaining 25% from local farmers beyond. The meal will have 3 seating times starting at 5pm, (5-6pm, 6-7pm, & 7-8pm). Preregistration is necessary to secure a seat. You are able to pre-register 2 people at a time. Register Now

To volunteer please contact Britta at [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Eden at [email protected]

Venue

Hotel Jerome
330 East Main
Aspen, CO 81611 United States
Phone:
970-920-1000
Website:
www.hoteljerome.aubergeresorts.com