Aspen’s most inclusive calendar is curated weekly to ensure that you can find everything happening in our valley in one place. Become an Aspen Business Connect member to Submit your events and be included in our weekly conversations.
Chocolate, Honey and Ink: A Thankful Pop Up at Batch
A very sweet Chocolate, Honey and Ink Pop Up
November 27, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The evening before Thanksgiving, we will be getting extra cozy at the Batch at Roaring Fork Beer Company with a very sweet Chocolate, Honey and Ink pop up. Get early holiday shopping done or just come get cozy with us and give thanks for all things local. Here’s what to expect:
- Handcrafted artisan chocolates featuring 6 new flavors in bars and tasting tablets, available for purchase and sampling by Mark Burrows of Pollinator Chocolate Company
- Letter press card sets and prints make amazing holiday gifts by locally loved artist Brian Colley
- Solar infused,organic honeys and elixirs by Honey Tree Botanicals will be there to sweeten up your evening
- Hot drinking chocolate with DIY toppings bar by Pollinator Chocolate Co
- Apple pie & apple cider
- Beer & Seltzer specials
- The movie showing of “Planes, Trains & Automobiles”
The only thing missing is a fireplace but the vibe will be warm and fuzzy.
In addition, to stay connected with Aspen Real Life on future events, visit https://www.aspenreallife.com/category/events/
Roaring Fork Beer Company