Aspen’s most inclusive calendar is curated weekly to ensure that you can find everything happening in our valley in one place. Become an Aspen Business Connect member to Submit your events and be included in our weekly conversations.
Small Steps to a Giant Leap Workshop with Executive Functioning Coach Aaron Garland
November 9, 2019 @ 10:30 am – 1:00 pm
THE SMALL STEPS TO A GIANT LEAP WORKSHOP IS A SERIES OF GUIDED EXERCISES DESIGNED TO HELP YOU DISCOVER WHAT YOUR DIRECTION AND PURPOSE MAY BE.
YOU MAY BE PLANNING ON GOING TO COLLEGE OR UNSURE ABOUT COLLEGE AND TOYING WITH A GAP YEAR OR OTHER OPTIONS. THIS WORKSHOP IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU COME UP WITH YOU SOME CLEARLY DEFINED CHOICES THAT GIVE YOU A SENSE OF DIRECTION AND MOTIVATION TO OPTIMIZE YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE.
WHAT TO EXPECT
YOU AND NINE OTHER HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS AND SENIORS WILL FOCUS ON ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT AN IDEAL FUTURE, PERHAPS DREAMED ABOUT BUT NOT YET SPECIFIED.
- Brainstorming “Where I Want To Be”
- Assessment of “Where I Am”
- “What Are My Habits, and Which Ones Serve Me?”
- Break & Snacks
- “What’s Getting In My Way“
- Plan “How To Overcome My Obstacles“
- “What Matters Most To Me?”
- “How To Set SMART Goals and Track My Progress“
- “What Are My Next Steps”
- “Here Is My 30-day Plan“
- Set a Follow-Up Call for mid-December