Midland Clothing Company
Celebrating their 30th Anniversary this month, Midland Clothing Company is the place to go for silky and soft feminine clothes and comfortably sexy loungewear. But don’t just shop for her while you are there, they also have handsome clothes for men, as well as charming stuffed animals and clothes that the children will love.
Founded in 1989, Veronika Miller opened up Midland Clothing Company on Midland Avenue in Basalt, Colorado, in response to a need for mid-valley shopping. The store is now located in Willits Town Center, adjacent to Whole Foods Market, and has designer clothing for the entire family. Give them a call or a visit: (970) 927-9542
Pame From Mountains to Sea Jewelry
Pam Sweeney’s jewelry first received attention when Giuliana Rancic wore her pieces on E! News. This led to a feature in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Since then, stars such as; Gwyneth Paltrow, Chrissy Teigen, Elle Macpherson, Lady Antebellum, Brooklyn Decker and more have been spotted wearing Pamè.
But rather than designing with celebrities in mind, much of the inspiration behind Pame Designs comes from Pam’s adventurous, athletic and feminine customers. The type of women (and men), who are attracted to the unique and authentic, and who want pieces that they never have to take off, whether heading into the mountains, the ocean or the Oscars, Pame Designs Jewelry is best layered and worn all the time.
CBD Infused Massage with Sopris Health & Wellness Full-Spectrum Organic Colorado CBD Oil
This superb massage oil combines glide and hydration with the anti-inflammatory and pain relieving qualities of arnica and full-spectrum hemp extract. Each 4oz bottle contains 400mg of high-quality full-spectrum CBD.
- Satiny formulation provides glide without being greasy
- Also contains anti-inflammatory arnica, white willow, and cat’s claw extracts
- Contains antioxidant-packed green tea extract
- Rich in essential oils of frankincense, sandalwood, rose, vetiver and more
Ingredients: rapeseed oil , octyl palmitate, fractionated coconut oil, grape seed oil, glyceryl oleate , sesame oil, apricot kernel oil, glycereth 7 cocoate, jojoba seed oil, white willow bark extract*, arnica montana extract*, green tea leaf extract*, cats’ claw extract (wild harvest), vitamin E, hemp extract, essential oils of rose, rock rose, patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, liquidambar, cedarwood, black pepper, amber resin. *organic
Sopris Health & Wellness now also has a new line of botanical oils. In this expertly crafted product line, they target certain ailments by combining the incredible power of a full-spectrum CBD extract with traditional botanical extracts. The result is a targeted and balanced formulation that gives a more effective product than CBD alone can provide. Whether combating anxiety, sleep issues, inflammation, cognitive performance or long-term adrenal support, Sopris Health & Wellness Botanicals line has a reliable and powerful option. Experience how an effective blend of CBD and traditional botanicals can help you live better now. Use code REALLIFE FOR 20% OFF. SHOP NOW.
Tribella Laser Therapy at Aesthetics of Aspen
Aesthetics of Aspen multi-treatment Laser Center located in Basalt Center Circle offers the most complete aesthetic therapy for face and body on the market today. Using applications with distinct modes of action, TriBella is the synergistic fusion of three unique technologies for unparalleled outcomes, and the ultimate facial rejuvenation treatment that simultaneously enhances tone, tightness, and texture. The TriBella utilizes all three of the following modalities in one treatment.
- NANO-FRACTAL RESURFACING Designed to help reduce the appearance of acne scars, traumatic scars, striae, rosacea, dyschromia, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, and uneven skin texture and pigmentation
- Venus Tip is the largest spot size in the industry and delivers up to 700 pulses
- Energy is distributed through small footprint per pin (150 x 20 microns) at variable energy densities in a single tip, reducing the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) and leaving healthy tissue in between, for faster wound healing, uniform post-treatment tissue appearance, and low downtime
- SmartScan™ uses a unique algorithm and pattern selection technology that enables the operator to generate customized patterns for maximum flexibility and control during the treatment. Downtime is minimal, depending on treatment strength. A few days to lay low is recommended.
- IPL [ INTENSE PULSED LIGHT THERAPY ] PHOTOFACIALThe photo rejuvenation treatment utilizes intense pulsed light (IPL) technology to deliver direct bursts of energy onto targeted areas of skinThese light bursts are selectively absorbed by the target for eradicating vascular lesions, pigmented discoloration, scars, and existing acne with dual light technology to destroy bacteria. The real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort little to zero downtime.
- (MP)2 TECHNOLOGY | MULTI-POLAR RADIO FREQUENCYUnique combination of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF) and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (PEMF) that uses a complex algorithm to deliver homogeneous energy with a safe buildup of heat to multiple tissue depths directly stimulates fibroblasts while resulting in increased collagen synthesis(MP)2 is therefore effective in collagen remodeling for skin tightening, body contouring, cellulite reduction, and wrinkle reduction, and the creation of new capillaries for renewal of blood supply regenerates functions caused by Sports Injuries, Joint Pain, etc. Deep heat feels great while reducing, if not completely eradicating, associated pain Zero downtime.
A magical evening for family and friends, follow candlelit paths through campus, tour artists’ studios, stroll through the latest exhibition, and shop for original artwork and creatively inspired gifts. This event is free and open to the public, but an RSVP and payment are required if you’d like to purchase a ticket to the Holiday Dinner at 7PM
at their “Rustique at the Ranch” pop-up event. $50 per person. Reservations required by December 13th. This event has limited capacity remaining, to purchase a ticket call and leave a message at (970) 924-5056. Calls will be returned in the order that they are received.
Get Her a Yoga Membership or Something Luxuriously Soft and Sexy
Buy her an annual membership at 02 Aspen or Aspen Shakti, or indulge her with luxuriously feminine accessories, or ridiculously soft cashmere hoodies or leggings, and deliciously intoxicating essential oils. Whatever you find, we guarantee that she won’t be the only one benefitting from your decision.