Join Aspen Strong in this interactive conversation to discuss healthy ways to cope with all you are experiencing
Self-medication is a response to tough issues. Self-medication happens when a person turns to prescription drugs, illegal drugs, or alcohol in order to deal with situations they find hurtful, stressful, or emotional.
Below are five crucial signs that it’s time to address the rising issues:
1. When You Become Stressed, Depressed, Angry, Anxious or Uncomfortable, You Drink or Get High
2. Your Moods and Mental Well-being Worsen from Drinking or Getting High
3. You Worry When You Can’t Drink or Get High
4. Your Problems Just Keep Growing
5. Your Loved Ones, Family and Friends Are Concerned by Your Drinking or Using